Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Busy Mom = Crockpot cooking

Lindsay is hosting a


I love to make simple but delicious meals on days when I need to get dinner on the table FAST. That usually means using the crock pot. Here is one of my favorites...


{Pork roast and sauerkraut}
 


Only two ingredients (unless you want to add some spices) go into the pot... a Pork Loin Roast and Sauerkraut. Just put the roast in your crockpot and dump sauerkraut over it. Cook on high if the roast is frozen and low if thawed. I cook for 8 hrs while I'm at work but it could be done before that. You can use sauerkraut bought from the store but I made the recipe that Lindsay makes and loved it. YUMMY! My husband even likes this recipe and he doesn't care for sauerkraut. I will make him a steamed veggie to go with the roast and I "hog" all the kraut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails