Friday, January 29, 2010

This moment in time...

Maybe I should say "This month in time"...


Life has been busy~birthdays, birthdays, and...well birthday parties. Life happens and sometimes you have to give up something.

{For me that something was blogging}

I really missed blogging and found myself daydreaming about different posts but with a full time job outside the home along with everything else I just could fit it in. I prefer to keep my family my priority so that is what I have been up to lately. I will work on a post tomorrow that highlights the last month and then it's back on track for me! I have a lot of happenings around here; I just need to get them on paper, or sew through them,or get them on the walls, or just plain hammer them out. 

Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails