Thursday, February 25, 2010

{Bye, Bye, Baby} Part II

You know that your little girl isn't little anymore when she comes out of you closest saying "Mom, can I wear this" or she walks down stairs to show you that she can in fact fit {and walk} in your stilettos high heels. At least she thinks my clothes are "cool" enough to wear {I promise it wasn't 1980's week at school}. Just for the record my answer was yes to the clothes and TAKE THOSE OFF NOW BEFORE YOU BREAK YOUR ANKLE!!! 

When did you realize your little girl was no longer your "little girl"?

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I finally posted a comment! Keep it up!
    Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So anonymous is the only way I can figure out how to leave a comment. So if you see "anonymous"...it's me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my beautiful wife. Love your blog! I get to read and understand a little more about what goes on in that head of yours!!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails