Monday, August 13, 2012

I finally have chicks...

{Hens and Chickens} that is

I want chickens (the kind that lay eggs) but my husband does not. I don't blame him-we have a small village yard, a dog, a couple-soon to be several kids that keep us busy. I have a medium size garden, a couple fruit trees, a elderberry, blue berry, and many raspberry bushes. He is probable right that we don't need or have room to add chickens to the brood.

So what's a girl to do?!?! I snagged some hens and chickens from a friend and planted them around my yard. I have my little "chicken yard" right outside my back door and it puts a smile on my face each time I see it :)

The process of planting my "chicken yard"

♥    


What is making you smile these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails