Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Power of Prayer

I just thought I would share how excited I was tonight. Our church holds a prayer meeting every Wednesday from 7-8. Most of the time there aren't  more than 20 people there, mainly due to the summer months taking up time with yard work or sports, etc.. Tonight was a different story-there was about 35 people. It's not really about numbers but when you think about it there are 20-35 people right in our own community praying for needs in our little town, our country, our world and for those who we hold near to our hearts. These people are faithfully meeting every week. I know of a group of women who gather every Thursday night taking turns at their houses for prayer group. So many answered prayers have come out of us faithfully gathering to lift up prayers to our Father! I encourage each one of you to take time to meet with Him daily. Find a prayer partner to meet with weekly or monthly.

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matthew 10:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails