Monday, September 21, 2009

I always knew it!

I found this little quiz on a blog I check just about every day. The tempation to see if I was correct about my style was too strong (even though I don't like taking these things). Here it is.......

COUNTRY CASUAL
Your home expresses your open, easygoing approach to life. You love unique finds, and can turn a few mismatched garden chairs or floral teacups into a charming arrangement. You appreciate a pretty mix of relaxed pieces, like painted wood or weathered furniture, lovely florals and other patterns, lots of throws and pillows, mementos and bunches of fresh flowers that give your home a unique sense of breeziness and charm.

You value comfort. Your home is a warm and open friendly place, and you feel happiest when everyone is cared for and relaxed in your space. Elements like pillows, throws, overstuffed furniture, and good lighting set the mood. You may also enjoy layering different fabrics or mixing patterns to create a cozy effect.

Do you have a certain style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails