Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yup, She's a giver and a keeper!!!


My daughter has a heart of gold. She is a caring, compassionate little girl who wants to put a smile on every face she comes in contact with. These YUMMY, OH SO YUMMY cookies are just what she ordered up for some people in our church. Bill, who is going through treatment for cancer (throat) and Debbie, who has Lou Gehrig’s frequent our hearts and lips. We are praying for their strength and their families as they face the unknown. God is their guiding light, which no matter what the outcome may be, will be eternally with them. Haily was set on making these cookies for them so they know that she was thinking and praying for them. How sweet is that (you can get a Kleenex now). {She’s a giver and I think I’ll keep her}

It is pure joy that God has given me this child to raise up. I need to constantly be reminded that she is only mine for a while and I need to use that time to train her in the ways of the Lord.

Proverbs 22:6 Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails