Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kitchen Tip Tuesday

This week's kitchen tip is brought to you by the letter: C

After you put on your apron...wash your dishes and wipe your counters. I have found that when you clean as you cook then you will have far less dishes to do when your belly is full. Personally, I don't have a dish washer {more on that later} so as I am done using a pot, I will wash it up-no soaking necessary. If you happen to have a dishwasher then add the dishes as you go. I have also made a habit of cleaning the kitchen up before I go to bed {even when I am really, really tired} and it helps me to start my day off better. Have dishes in your sink??? Get off here and go do them...you computer will be here when you get back, I promise :o)

~Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails