Saturday, May 1, 2010

{Struggle and Hope}

Photo Credit: Godisalwaysfaithful

Over the last several years, God has blessed me with more than I deserve. Still, there are times that I feel forgotten, not important to God. Why? I know that God loves and cares for me. I think that Satan uses my weakness so that I doubt God. Doubt His love for me, His perfect timing & His plan for my life. It is in these times that I need to dig into His word for comfort and reassurance that He is concerned about every detail of my life. That He does have a plan for me. {I am positive that it is not my plan nor will it be in my timing.} I just need to trust Him and His word!


Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Psalm 69:13 But I keep praying to you, LORD, hoping this time you will show me favor. In your unfailing love, O God, answer my prayer with your sure salvation.

I am struggling right now but my hope is in the Lord~ Amen!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jac, love you and praying for you my friend!
    XO
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails