Tuesday, May 3, 2011

{I thought I wanted a dishwasher}


I have lived in my house since 2002. It's a little house but cozy. I truly love it! As with any home (unless you custom build) I wanted to change a few things after getting settled in. One of the first things was to install a dishwasher. My kitchen isn't very big nor does it have many cabinets so I would be losing precious storage space for this to happen. As the months past I just couldn't figure out how to fit it in - Oh but those hours spent each week standing at the sink :( After a few years I gave up grumbling about having to wash them. I started to spend the half hour thinking, singing, and praying. Now cherish this time - I no longer want a dishwasher.


1 Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always

This post is linked to 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails