Monday, December 28, 2009

The 30 Day Shred Day 1

Say it with me "I think I can, I think I can"... 


It's official - I started the 30 day shred yesterday. I knew it was going to be tough but it totally kicked my rump!!! And if that wasn't enough, it was just as hard to see my measurements down on paper. When your pants get a bit tighter you know that you have gained weight but I guess I didn't realize how much. OK, I am just gonna get down to business so I can hit up day 2 of the shred. Please understand that it takes great difficulty in putting my "body" out there so please choose to Edify  with your words as Amy puts it.


Weight 185 
Bust 40
Waist 35 1/2
Hip 47 1/2
R/L Arm 12 1/2
R/L Thigh 25 3/4 & 25 1/4
R/L Calf 15 1/2

Stay tuned to see my progress...Yep, I am planning on progression not regression :)

1 comment:

  1. Brave! I'll be watching your progress, and hopefully making some of my own.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails