Sunday, December 27, 2009

This moment in time...

Today we didn't have any plans to do anything and with no practices for praise team or evening service I decided to get some baking for the upcoming week done. Haily has started taking her lunch to school so I have been making healthy snacks for her to pack. Today I am going to try Honey Pumpkin Muffins and whip up some granola. These will take the place of a snack cake and chips. 


Watch for my series on the 30 Day Shred and Budgeting for the New Year. -I have been wanting to do a series on budgeting for a while but with my life being so busy for the last couple of months I haven't had time to put it together. -As far as the 30 Day Shred, that's another story. Normally when I have more time to garden and really work around the house I don't need to put much effort into exercising. Doing a days worth of housework and yard/garden work is plenty of movement. Now with my daytime desk job and trying to get the business underway I haven't been getting much exercise at all. This has added to my waistline and just being overall uncomfortable. So dear friends, I will be taking you on my journey to get back into shape. Keep in mind I want to be healthy {not just lose weight}. To me pounds don't matter as much as being able to rake my lawn without getting winded or carrying laundry baskets up and down the stairs without my legs feeling like jello. I will be updating you on all the details including my starting weight and measurements. I might even be real brave by posting before pics :)


That's all for now- gotta get baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails