Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The 30 Day Shred Day 2

If you google 30 day shred and read the reviews on the program, you will most likely find most people couldn't do the 2nd day because of being so sore from day 1. I was determined to get through day 2 and I am I proud to say that I did it!!! It wasn't easy and during some of the lunges I couldn't lift my weights but I continued; during the last 1 min of bicycle crunches I had to do just crunches (no legs) but I pressed on. I can tell that this is going to be a great all around workout that can be done in 20 min. I am a busy working wife and mother and still have found time to do it. Of course I could make excuses about time and wanting to get other things done around the house but as with any task you just need a "I am gonna get this done now" attitude. If I am not a healthy homemaker than I am not going to be a productive homemaker nor will I be a good role model to my daughter. Here's to day 2, day 3 here I come...



Has anyone else tried this workout? Let me know what you thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails