Saturday, September 8, 2012

{26 Weeks+a few more}

This pregnancy has FLOWN by. It might have something to do with a certain 18month old or the fact that due to our crazy weather, I've been canning like crazy. It's hard to believe that in 10 weeks {please, pretty please not 12} our baby girl could be here. I don't really have much to get ready-we have enough cloth diapers, a crib, some clothes, oh-and her quilt is all stitched up :) Really what more do you need.

With my last pregnancy my lower back hurt  bad from 12 weeks on and by the time I was 6 months my right fingers, hand and arm would go numb. Up until now {29 weeks as of this post} I'm doing pretty good. I have what is called pubic symphysis which flares up at least once a day and makes walking very difficult at times. I used to walk every day and now it is more like a couple times a week. No more mile walks either - I make it to the ice cream stop around the corner, sit for a bit, then walk back - LOL! My initial blood work showed that my Vitamin D level was at 9 which is super, super low. I had more blood work done last week and it's up to 20.6 but still needs to be much higher. Several times this pregnancy I've also felt as though I was going to pass out, shaky, etc.When they called to tell me about my Vitamin D they also said that I am anemic which is why I've been feeling as though I'd pass out. Hopefully I can find some natural sources other than what I already use to help get these levels up. I am so, so tired at the end of the day. Even with all of this I still feel like this pregnancy is going well and others are much worse off. Praying for another successful VBAC even though I've been dreaming I had to have another c-section.

Below is me at 26 weeks. Trying to find the time to snap a picture of my belly is just not easy - I might get in another picture before she comes & I might not :)



Here is a link to my post at 24 weeks with my last pregnancy. Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I think I'm a bit smaller even at 2 weeks further along. Hoping that means a smaller baby in the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails