Saturday, September 22, 2012

{31 weeks}





I hit 30 weeks...31 to be exact. This pregnancy is flying by and I find myself trying to savor every minute of it. This little girl doesn't let me feel her move much (unless I wake up in the middle of the night) but today I have felt her so much today-roll, tumble, kick, poke. LOVE IT! I'm surprised that she still has room to move that much. I had Hails take a picture of my bump hill tonight since I have a picture of me pregnant with Gunnar on the same week. I know it doesn't look like I'm smaller this time around but I am. The jeans I grew out of at 4 1/2 months last time, I'm still wearing now and most of my shirts are still baggy. Maybe this means a smaller baby?!? If so, someone please bring me a cute newborn outfit to the hospital :) I have not bought any since Gunnar had squished legs in his going home outfit and didn't wear another piece of newborn clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails