Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 Days of Autumn : Day 20

I totally blew the post every day for 31 days idea. I was doing good for a while, I really was :) This wasn't a planned thing nor did I have a specific topic that I had numerous posts in draft mode about. It was more of a "see if I could do it".

Having a teenager, 1 1/2 yr old and being 9 months pregnant has got me down for the count. I am not sleeping at night therefore I'm super tired throughout the day. Sometimes I am able to take a nap but most days it is just resting with my feet up. Getting daily tasks done are more of a chore.

Yesterday was my weekly appointment. I gained 4 lbs in 2 weeks - YIKES! My weight was doing good up until the last 2 months. I haven't been able to walk/exercise due to my pubic pain and it is fall. That means a lot of baking goodness going around. I'm still within the recommended range but I have 5ish weeks left. Things could get ugly :) I'll think about it as my body storing up for the nursing marathons that are about to take place! That is a good enough excuse for me. My midwife told me to take it easy the next couple of weeks. I've been having contractions/cramping and she says it's too early to have a baby. 


I noticed that some of my body parts are starting to look like marshmallows. My hands and face are swollen - good news is that my feet are still normal size :) With my last 2 pregnancies they were the first things to retain water. I remember them looking like this all too well and I still had almost 3 months to go at that point. I was able to paint my own toes though. See, I did a pretty good job ♥








When the rest of my house awakes (and I get out of my pajamas) I'll add a 35/36 week photo. I hear an alarm now....better go get them moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails